Since updating, I no longer have any challenges, i.e.: win lucky pieces by completing a challenge.I

menilles
menilles Posts: 15 Level 2

Since updating I dont have challenges to earn lucky pieces, the ones that are usually on the right side of the screen below the puzzle pieces which are also missing.This should be addressed by King, not other players.

Answers

• Lalala-2
    Lalala-2 Posts: 2 Newbie

Yo estoy en la misma condición.

Desde hace ya una semana. Nececito ayuda urgente de CARE.KING. GRACIAS

• menilles
    menilles Posts: 15 Level 2

It is very disheartening to find after years of playing and reaching level 2742 that they have made the game so repitious and boring.Even if there was a remote chance of scoring it would be more fun, but the game is set up to give you no chances when you start reaching the higher levels.When you do have a chance they make the special pieces do something they are not supposed to.Without buying extra pieces there is no way to pass a level until you play each level hundreds of times without even getting close.

• candycrusher007
    candycrusher007 Posts: 4 Newbie

I've made it to level 3,400 in 3 years of playing, some levels do seem impossible. At times I'll be stuck on one for 2 weeks, fighting to pass it daily. So I started to Google tips on how to pass that specific level and every time I do that I end up passing that level! Good luck and happy candy crushing!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?