Piggy Bank cost to unlock. Shows cost is $.99

Sheilla_
Sheilla_ Posts: 2 Newbie

Have purchased the Piggy Bank before a few times.  Mine is full again.  Noticed today when it came up full and offer to buy for $.99,  I jumped at the deal. . .  Clicked it and surprise on the commit page is listed at $2.99. . .   Backed out of the deal.  Later came back to Candy Crush to play again and offered once more deal at $.99. . . Once again, on next page listed it at the usual $2.99. . . Would buy it immediatly for $.99, but really have to give thought to the $2.99. . . Especially since the offer tells me $.99. . . Something is not right. . . Sheilla

Answers

• Denise_Keen
    Denise_Keen Posts: 2 Newbie

Same thing is happening to me.  The cost was showing up as $2.99 for a while, but all of a sudden, it dropped to .99 on the game page, but stayed at 2.99 on the payment page.  I disputed the charge on Facebook, only asking for a $2 refund.  They refunded the entire purchase, but said I couldn't dispute any charges of the same nature again.  Now my piggy bank is full and I'm getting the same issue as you are.  Wish someone from King would fix it!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?