Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
My partner is always getting the rainbow road on her phone after passing a number of levels but i never get it on my phone which is the same, is there a reason for this, also i never get it on my tablet but she does, were both on levels 1201
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Ok no worries, it could be that it is a testing feature and as its random, even in households it happens a lot. My Hubby and I play Paradise bay and we never have tests at the same time and he seems to have more than I do
I have a link that explains it here
https://care.king.com/en/alphabetty-saga/superstar-information-post-why-have-my-friends-got-a-feature-i-havent
I will also ask the rest of the Superstars if they have any knowledge of it, and one of the King team, but we have some avid players on there so they might be quicker
Also, it might be worth trying the troubleshooting, sometimes things appear, but be careful if you have saved boosters as they will be lost.
https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/is-your-game-crashing-on-an-android-device
Thank you so much for being patient with us!
Yes still needing help
Good evening and thank you for posting on King care.
I am so sorry you have not yet had a response.
Are you still needing help?