Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
this level is not fixed. It’s not fixed. I beat it twice on 12/27 and just now on 1/4. The bear in the corner is cut off then the game shuts off. I also spent 1.99 to to pass the level plus about 80 gold. I would like this reimbursed to me
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Frank
Thank you for posting on King care.
I am so sorry that you have not yet had a reply.
Are you still having issues with the game?