Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Nina, the golden pin is just for personal satisfaction and I agree pretty useless. The memories thing seems to be a testing feature as you said so is basic but it might change the good thing about bubblegum hill tho it seems to be working for you as many are having issues and can't play that at all
Hi Chicken Slayer,
I'm with Jenny in frustration. I have spent countless money trying to collect memory pieces and beating levels. And with memory pieces, have been stock piling as revealing puzzles does absolutely nothing in gaining bonus rewards. Originally found out collecting memory pieces was a test pilot with certain players selected for this challenge, but to date, nothing has changed in rewards for memory pieces collected. How disappointing! Also, this new golden pin challenge is useless in not providing bonus rewards on successful completion of level in first attempt. Another disapointment! I've questioned both these challenges to Care King on the point of these two challenges, with no reply from a team member yet. Another disappointment! Reaching Bubblegum throne at 5 levels with one life constantly to only receive 1-3 gold bars is uneventful. Another disappointment! I am just going to stop spending money on this game until the game starts paying out worthy bonus rewards that substantiate challenges completed. Not to collect memory pieces and be rewarded nothing! Not to win golden pin levels and be rewarded nothing! Again frustrating and disappointing.
Hi Jenny
Thank you for posting on King care.
I am so sorry that you have not yet had a reply.
Are you still having issues with the game?