I am receiving the "Go online to download new episodes" error. AGAIN.

Options
JeannieWally
JeannieWally Posts: 45 Level 2

Please fix this ASAP! This also happened a couple of months ago and is very frustrating.

Answers

• Ha_Na
    Ha_Na Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Hello

one of the king's team presented the good answer for me .. 

Hi guys!

If you get this error message " Go online to download the episodes" then follow these steps and you'll be back on track again.

Try clearing the cache on your Google Play Store:

1) Go to apps and find the app called 'Settings'

2) Locate the menu called 'Apps'

3) Scroll down till you find the 'Google Play Store'

4) From here click on 'Clear data' then clear cache. Please notice that you will get a warning when clicking the 'Clear data' button - not to worry, it's just a reset.

5) Reboot mobile and you should now be able to install the game.

If this does not help, as a last resort, try re-installing the game, it usually fixes most issues (please note that any progress on the mobile device that has not been synchronized with Facebook/ Kingdom at this stage will be lost.

However, all the progress that is currently saved on Facebook/Kingdom can easily be retrieved, once you have reconnected the device successfully).

Regrettably, you will lose any saved boosters and messages. I would recommend using these up before re-installing, if possible.

/QueenB

• Ha_Na
    Ha_Na Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Hello .

one of the king's team presented f good answer for me .

Hi guys!

If you get this error message " Go online to download the episodes" then follow these steps and you'll be back on track again.

Try clearing the cache on your Google Play Store:

1) Go to apps and find the app called 'Settings'

2) Locate the menu called 'Apps'

3) Scroll down till you find the 'Google Play Store'

4) From here click on 'Clear data' then clear cache. Please notice that you will get a warning when clicking the 'Clear data' button - not to worry, it's just a reset.

5) Reboot mobile and you should now be able to install the game.

If this does not help, as a last resort, try re-installing the game, it usually fixes most issues (please note that any progress on the mobile device that has not been synchronized with Facebook/ Kingdom at this stage will be lost.

However, all the progress that is currently saved on Facebook/Kingdom can easily be retrieved, once you have reconnected the device successfully).

Regrettably, you will lose any saved boosters and messages. I would recommend using these up before re-installing, if possible.

/QueenB

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?