In Candy Crush Soda Saga, my messages has one that won't go away.

Options
Becky_Betar
Becky_Betar Posts: 11 Level 2

My messages in Candy Crush Soda Saga has one message from 5 friends giving me a life that I clicked on to accept, but it just stays there.  I can't click on it, it is grayed out, but it doesn't disappear, either.  I do get messages, but not from these 5 friends.  Just confused.

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,484 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Good evening and thank you for posting on King care. 

I am so sorry you have not yet had a response. 

Are you still needing help?

• Becky_Betar
    Options

Yes.  When I click on the icon on the upper right with the messages, there are two lines that the "Accept" button is grayed out and I cannot click on it.  They have been there for a long time.  Is there a way to get rid of them?

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Hi Becky, thanks for getting back to me. Are these friends that you still have? Its not something I have come across before so I think it might be better to start with some troubleshooting and if that doesn't help, I can pass it over to a moderator :)

As you don't mention which device you are using, I am going to give you the links for the 3 main ones. Choose the one for the device you are playing on and follow the steps. Let me know how you get on :)

Facebook/Browser

iOS

Android

• Becky_Betar
    Options

I cleaned the cookies from my computer, but it is still grayed out.  Every once in a while a second set gets left on there also, but that usually goes away.  The original has not gone away.

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Ah I am sorry to hear that. Can you add a screenshot here? As the moderator will ask for one for the studio or may even know what it is as soon as he sees it :)

Just above the answer box there are 3 icons. You want to click the middle one to add it here :)

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Yay well done! Its only easy when you know how :) and now you have learnt another skill ;)

It could be related to the Facebook issue that they have at the moment, affecting more than just Kings games where they cannot connect to friends and friends lists. But if I ask the team, they will know and if not they can advise. Leave it with me :)

• Becky_Betar
    Options

Figured out how to do a screenshot, not the question!  lol  sorry.

• Lady_Choo
    Options

The screenshot is fine lol, unfortunately it does seem related to the issues with Facebook at the moment but I do know that King and other companies are all in touch with them over it so hopefully they will hurry up! :)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?