Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Since my last update my game is stuck at level 705. I have the following message: "Can not connect - log in to download episodes". While I am well connected, and I am much further than the level 705! I can not play anymore! Can you help me ?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Same here , I'm on level 1335 I THINK but it's stuck on 705. Ughh
Thanks Carlos! Clearing the cache worked!!!
Thank you so much Carlos! It worked.
I had the same problem on my tablet. Went to settings then apps, then chose candy crush soda app and cleared cache. That brought me back to my current level. Hope it helps some of you.
Same problem...first noticed it yesterday. I don't want to reinstall and lose all boosters. Nobody at King helping at all. No support!