Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I can’t unlock levels to have gifts and my avatar isn’t going to my level it’s still stuck on level 794!!!
Please helpp!!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Help is on the way!If your avatar is stuck on one of the previous levels, replaying that particular level should help you catch up with your correct progress. And from then on your rewards should be collected fine too. I hope this helps!
Help is on the way!
If your avatar is stuck on one of the previous levels, replaying that particular level should help you catch up with your correct progress. And from then on your rewards should be collected fine too.
I hope this helps!