Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I lost the level I was on 1015 in candy crush soda saga. How do I get it back. It put me back to level 1.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
If you have saved the game through your Facebook or Kingdom account, simply reconnect the game back to the account and you'll be back on the right track.
If you have issues with reconnecting through the Facebook app on Android you can also try reconnecting through the browser:
- Delete the Facebook App from your phone.
- Next, go to Settings, then App Management, now chose the app and Clear Cache.
- Finally, open the game select Connect, this should open a Google Chrome window for you to sign in to Facebook.
- Reinstall the Facebook app if you like
I hope this helps!