Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Since the latest update I can't move past 705 and I'm actually further than that. I have ample conncection but the error message reads "go online to download episodes" to no avail. I've sent 2 emails so far, no response.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Mrs P,
Thank you for contacting King Care! This is a known bug which has resurfaced. The game studio is currently working on a fix. Sorry for the delay and thank you for your patience while this is being resolved.
Best regards,
Jilly