Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I long in everyday and I was at day 1046 and the last time I logged in it took me back to day one. I would like my days back ! someone needs to do something about this. How can I fix this?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Yes it is android ... Can upgrade every year so I take advantage of it especially when I only had to pay 1 cent ... But thanks I will see if this help
Oh my son would be so jealous. I am waiting for the s8 price to drop and he isn't patient lol.
Thats android isn't it? Try this
https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/is-your-game-crashing-on-an-android-device
OK thank you I had a galaxy s8 and now I have a galaxy s9
Hi, Can you let me know your device OS and I will get you the troubleshooting, but to be honest, the game has been having issues with the daily reward and is under investigation
Yes I still need help. .. Never got my days back or anything .
Hi Curshawna
Thank you for posting on King care. I am so sorry for the delay in a response.
Are you still needing help?