Lost Progress

Jean_Hairston
Jean_Hairston Posts: 2 Newbie

I was at level 1002 but now back to level 1.   How do I get back my progress.  Was not playing through fb. Not sure why tech support won’t answer questions and makes you jump through hoops going through community help.  All “solved” questions pertaining to this tells people to check the envelope that a private message has been sent  

Describe your question in more detail here (at least 40 characters please)

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,599 Pet Rescue Moderator

Good evening Jean

I am so sorry that you have not yet had a response. 

Are you still having issues with the game?

• Jean_Hairston
    Jean_Hairston Posts: 2 Newbie

I never figured out how to restore my progress.  This happened once before and I just started back at level 1 but have refused to do that again.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.  

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,599 Pet Rescue Moderator

That's not a problem. As mentioned in your original post, the reason why a lot of responses get a message saying they will be sent a private message is because the moderator will need to check the players account, and its better to ask for details where the public cannot see :)

I am going to pass you over to her, she will get back to you hopefully tomorrow. 

Thank you for being so patient with us :)

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager

@Chicken Slayer thanks a lot for passing on 

@Jean Let's get you back on track so that you can continue on your Soda sweet journey! I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen.

As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)

Have a lovely week!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?