Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I won a bubble gum hill but I didn't get my gold after being dethroned
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Usually if you do not see the rewards in your game and you're playing on mobile, a quick reconnecting to Facebook / Kingdom and restarting the game helps.
Also make sure that you update your game app whenever possible so you'll receive all improvements made in the game.
You can check this video out on how to update your game: http://to.king.com/4zGs
I hope that helps!