Players and rankings for striped candy contest

NicoleG32
NicoleG32 Posts: 1 Newbie

My husband and I both play candy crush soda.  We both are sapphire ranking and are in contest.  In my game it shows I’m #14, but in his I’m not even there.  Why does it not reflect the same rankings and players when it’s the same division and we are Facebook friends ?

Answers

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 14,956 Community Manager

If you are playing the game Facebook connected, yet still do not see your friends on the game map it may be due to the Facebook privacy settings in your account.  

In order to see your friends and send/receive lives, you must enable the friend list permission,follow these easy steps:

Go to Settings inside the Facebook and click on Apps.Now find the game and select it.Ensure that the "Friends list" option is ticked.

Keep in mind that, for a friend to be visible, they must have enabled the same friend list permission as you, otherwise they still won't appear. Be sure to check this on all the devices that you use to access Facebook.

If that still does not help, disconnect the game app from Facebook and clear the Safari cache:  http://www.imore.com/how-clear-stored-website-data-ios-7-safari

/QueenB

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?