Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I'm stuck in a level and can't go forward, the game shows a message saying to download the episode online. How can I solve this issu? Is anyone else having the same problem?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have something that should work and that is to clear the cache on your Google Play Store. Give these steps a try:
1) Go to apps and find the app called 'Settings'
2) Locate the menu called 'Apps'
3) Scroll down till you find the 'Google Play Store'
4) From here click on 'Clear data' then clear cache. Please notice that you will get a warning when clicking the 'Clear data' button - not to worry, it's just a reset.
5) Reboot mobile and you should now be able to install the game.