Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I already on level 1122 but every time I open the game always back to level 1101 or 1106. Because of that I am not get the gift box at level 1121 after finished level 1120.
I already try to re-install but its not working. Please fix it..
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Yaneke!
If your avatar is stuck in any of the previous levels, simply replay and complete that level and your game should catch up with your real progress.
I hope this helps!
Jenny - King Care Team
Hi Yaneke!If your avatar is stuck in any of the previous levels, simply replay and complete that level and your game should catch up with your real progress. I hope this helps! Jenny - King Care Team
Dear Jenny..
You're Right. My avatar is not stuck anymore.. Thank you so much..