Help!

I can not play candy crush soda because for a hundred level my avatar is blocked back and gifts do not open. Until then I was able to advance but now I am blocked, impossible to open the level. I need technical assistance please.

Best Answer

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 14,956 Community Manager
    Answer ✓

You need to play the level your picture is on and once passed, let the game move your picture on to the next level on it's own and see if that helps. You might have to close the game app and restart it so that the app opens on your current level.

Keep in mind that you will not receive the rewards from the gift box once you're back on track as the game thinks it has been completed already,but I've added some thing sweet to your game as an apologies for the trouble caused.

Hope this does the trick ;)

/QueenB

Answers

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 14,956 Community Manager
    Answer ✓

You need to play the level your picture is on and once passed, let the game move your picture on to the next level on it's own and see if that helps. You might have to close the game app and restart it so that the app opens on your current level.

Keep in mind that you will not receive the rewards from the gift box once you're back on track as the game thinks it has been completed already,but I've added some thing sweet to your game as an apologies for the trouble caused.

Hope this does the trick ;)

/QueenB

• Perrine_Provost
    Perrine_Provost Posts: 4 Newbie

Perfect! Thank you!!! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?