CC soda ...FRUSTRATING !!!!!!!

Joyce_Anderson
Joyce_Anderson Posts: 7 Level 2

Sorry dont understand the answer to my question about why cc soda is so stingy with giving boosters out....this was your answer....head back to king care now to check it out..let elsa know if they answered the question by choosing the answer as solving the problem..       what?  Went back no diffence in the game and the rest is very confusing ?  Still would love to play this game but with no help with boosters sometimes not fun anymore,,just get frustated and quit!!!!

Answers

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 14,956 Community Manager

Maybe I can clear out some doubts ;)

At the moment most of our exciting extra challenges are predominately on mobile platforms. 

In the future we will be adding these onto Facebook and King.com but I don't have an exact date just yet I'm afraid. As the majority of our players play on mobile devices it was decided to focus on these platforms first, before extending onto other platforms. 

If you have access to a Windows 10 computer then the special event will generally always be available there as well, check out this link: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/candy-crush-soda-saga/9nblggh1zrpv

Hope this helps!

/QueenB

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?