Dear King, Alphabetty level 648 needs to be nerfed

Options
Alessandro_S
Alessandro_S Posts: 314 Level 4

At 14 starting moves it's a minimum of 5 moves short - best I got in 30+ attempts is to get to 56 out of 62 bubbles burst.Given how the layout of traps, manuscripts and double-layered bubbles is set, it's also worthless to spend boosters on.Or, I'd be happy to be shown a video of King developers completing this level in 14 moves.

Best Answer

• Alessandro_S
    Alessandro_S Posts: 314 Level 4
    Answer ✓
    Options

It turns out I was able to beat the level even at 14 moves - plus starting crown booster, which I decided to try out after an earlier attempt reached 59 bubbles... Ended at exactly zero moves at my 3rd attempt with the crown booster, but it was a pretty lucky board.

Answers

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?