level 2093

Judy_Cardamone
Judy_Cardamone Posts: 68 Level 3

Like the other SODA BOTTLE games for which I have complained, this one has the same problem.  Even if you use skills to all but the one or two bottles needed to float the bear up, as in just popping soda bottles other levels, you have to rely on CHANCE to win.  Several times I have come within one or two bottles to win with several moves left but to no avail because bottles will not come out of the bottle dispenser.  Early in the game the dispenser is every other time.  As you get close, the game stops giving bottles.  So impossible to win (unless of course you buy more moves).  So another money scam on your part. BAD BUSINESS. 

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,576 Pet Rescue Moderator

Hi Judy, 

Thank you for airing your feedback on King care.

I totally understand what you mean. Unfortunately I do not know of any online/phone/computer puzzle game that only relies on skill alone and anyone who tells you otherwise is lying.  Well. Maybe Chess. And I really cannot play chess. All games are based on a combination of skill and a lucky board. 

Games are set so that they are hard, as they have to be a challenge for those who might find puzzle games easy. And its a really fine line between what one player finds hard and what one player finds easy and you do usually find the ones who fly though, throw boosters. This of course isn't possible for everyone. The higher up you get, the more of a challenge it has to be. The same as any other game gets harder as it goes along whoever makes it. 

As a blogger and someone who has spent weeks/months on levels in Farm Heroes that others have thrown boosters at and run ahead of me. I know how frustrating they get. Especially when you know that its just not going to let you win. 

I would suggest if you know its being unfair, quit the level and start again. I have a friend who has a policy to use her lives and quit if she doesn't pass. I'm not that patient lol. But she said if its not going to let you win, then it won't. But then the more you battle with it, the more frustrated you get and then you do miss really silly moves where you could have won. Honestly, trust me, there have been many moves I made then kicked myself. Its usually when I am calmer and least expect it I pass. Or just resigned myself to never passing it. 

So I get you're frustrated and its good that you have given feedback. King do listen despite how it feels. They are always messing about changing levels (usually the fun easier ones) so we do appreciate that. We will make sure that someone passes it on for you, although the studio do pass through themselves to get a general impression of how things are going.

Sending you a lot of luck!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?