Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I was 1 move away from winning 989 and ran out of moves., so I tried using some of my gold bars I had 31 I now have 11 and it did give me any moves, what can i do?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Jsnelson, I am sorry you have had problems with your purchase.
As King care do not handle purchase issues, I am going to give you a link that will enable to get you to the support that do
Purchase issues