Refund for unknown purchase

Jem_Shaw
Jem_Shaw Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi. On ending a level in Candy Crush Soda Saga today, a green button appeared with no text inside it. Thinking it was the continue button I clicked it. This resulted in a message saying "Your purchase will be completed when you are reconnected to the internet" (although there was no interruption to the connection). I don't object to supporting the game with planned purchases, but not one where I don't know what I've bought or how much I've spent! I'd appreciate your help.

Best Answer

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,589 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hi Jem, thank you for posting on King care,

That's a worrying event! I am going to give you the link to the purchase problems  page where someone can check your account as we do not handle payment issues here on King care now. Its best to get someone that can do it directly.

Also check your emails, have you had one regarding payment? If not it might be that it didn't go through. You can also check your recent transactions in play and on ios accounts. 

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Answer ✓

That's a worrying event! I am going to give you the link to the purchase problems  page where someone can check your account as we do not handle payment issues here on King care now. Its best to get someone that can do it directly.

Also check your emails, have you had one regarding payment? If not it might be that it didn't go through. You can also check your recent transactions in play and on ios accounts. 

• Lady_Choo

You are very welcome! Just keep an eye on your bank account for a few days too....if you get an email you can dispute it too that way but to be honest it sounds more like there was a connection error anyway and so you were very lucky.

If you don't buy often, I would be tempted to turn purchasing off until you want it, then just put it back on for the purchase and then turn it back off..or password protect it. I know that is irritating, but I would have accidentally bought gems in paradise bay many times as the only time the screen seems to work with a light touch is when I accidentally knock it lol.

Bookmark the link I gave you, or come back to your post if there is any follow up, but hopefully not!

Also, force close the app so it starts as new next time you open it and not carrying on where you left off ;)

• Jem_Shaw
    Jem_Shaw Posts: 2 Newbie

Thanks very much for the rapid response. I followed the link and went on from there to my Microsoft account. There's nothing showing there so, as you say, it looks as though the purchase didn't go through. Your rapid and relevant response is much appreciated. Thank you again

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?