What's happening in Soda in May? 🏖️🏹
🏆🏖️ Soda Summer Season is here!
🎉🥳New Accessibility features are coming to Soda!

🏆🏹 Claim your Soda Cup Badge!
Qualifers // Quarters // Semis // Finals

So Candy Crush Soda 2139 is now down to 25 moves.

Options
Judy_Cardamone
Judy_Cardamone Posts: 59 Level 3

When I went to tips an cheats on several sites I noticed this level was considered  having HARD difficulty and this was when it had 32 moves.  At 25 moves it is damn near impossible.  Of course I could spend eons of money and BUY extra moves but again this comes off as a scam.   You continually say you look at "feedback" to decide what to fix and change.  You cannot expect anyone to believe the feedback is "it's too easy" so make it so hard that one cannot win unless spends more and more and more money to buy lives and boosters.  Please no more BS answers. 

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,800 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi Judy, 

I am afraid it is a proper answer. 

the games have to reach the difficulty for everyone. If players are flying through and passing quickly then moaning they are bored, then unfortunately for the rest of us, they are made harder. The team do not seem to realise that those who are flying through are either playing with help or using a lot of boosters.

Once levels have been changed, they are often changed again. I cannot say when as that isn't announced beforehand, but feedback will be noted and when they get enough, they will change it again.

Over on Farm heroes (my game of choice) it happens a lot. Exactly the same and despite all the talk about being clever players they always end up making it easier in the end. It can just take a while. 

If any of your friends are stuck there too, get them to write and tell King too!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?