In Soda Saga, fish target a valid cover but don't reroute, adjacents don't pop

Rayna
Rayna Posts: 1 Newbie

It seems an activated fish will amble toward a valid target, a covered candy, but if the target gets popped by surrounding activity and no longer needs to be targeted, the fish will go to it anyway, which is a waste of the fish's utility.  It will pop a plain candy to no good use. Fish should be made smarter to detect that its original target no longer is a valid target, and then reroute to a target that needs to be hit.  Also, if I activate a fish that's adjacent to a covered candy, it will wander off without popping the target that it was next to. If I create any other combo next to covered squares the adjacent squares are uncovered a level, but not the fish.  Please consider resolving these two issues.

Answers

• Laura_Grosvenor
    Laura_Grosvenor Posts: 1,581 Level 4

Hello there, Rayna! I have asked some of my fellow SuperStars about this, so hopefully one of them will be along to help you further with this. If we can't find an answer ourselves, we will let the Mods know and they may be able to help more. Thanks for writing and have a great day!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?