Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Paid for bars twice & I haven't received them & the money is gone from my account
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Good morning Sapalmer27,
I am so sorry that this has happened. I know its very frustrating when you didn't get what you paid for. Especially if you are buying them you obviously need them.
In order to proceed with your issue though, I need to give you a link to contact the team directly as we do not handle purchase issues on king care. They will have a look at your account and sort the problem for you