My game starts at a much earlier level than I am currently playing

Options
Cheryl_Huston
Cheryl_Huston Posts: 5 Level 2

When I start Soda, it starts me at level 1221 and I am currently at level 1431.  It takes me a long time to get to my level, which is especially annoying when I have free boosters and livesAlso, periodically, like now, when I click on my current level, I get the pop up Reward x of 5 and I can't get to the play screen.  Again, I am losing time on my free booster and lives.

Answers

• Laura_Grosvenor
    Laura_Grosvenor Posts: 1,581 Level 4
    Options

Hello Cheryl! Thank you for contacting King Care. Can I ask if you are connected through FB or The Kingdom? If you are, you can try disconnecting from it, and then re-connecting. That solves a lot of the issues of syncing, at least for myself. You can also try uninstalling and reinstalling the game. If you are connected to the Kingdom or FB, your progress is saved and you will be back on the level you are supposed to be. Sometimes you have to make sure it connects fully (green checkmark usually) or it won't show your proper level. That happens to me a lot. As for the other issue, I am not really sure what is causing that and if it is a syncing issue also or something else. If you are still having trouble, let us know and we can see if there is anything else that can be done. Thanks so much for writing and I hope you have a good day!

• Cheryl_Huston
    Cheryl_Huston Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Hello Cheryl! Thank you for contacting King Care. Can I ask if you are connected through FB or The Kingdom? If you are, you can try disconnecting from it, and then re-connecting. That solves a lot of the issues of syncing, at least for myself. You can also try uninstalling and reinstalling the game. If you are connected to the Kingdom or FB, your progress is saved and you will be back on the level you are supposed to be. Sometimes you have to make sure it connects fully (green checkmark usually) or it won't show your proper level. That happens to me a lot. As for the other issue, I am not really sure what is causing that and if it is a syncing issue also or something else. If you are still having trouble, let us know and we can see if there is anything else that can be done. Thanks so much for writing and I hope you have a good day!

It isn't a connection issue. This has been happening for months and has constantly started at level 1221 since then. The Reward pop up happens sometimes.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?