Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Hi. I passed level 1790 then had to drive so when I reopened the app I’m back on the same level! I find this unfair as I used my lollipops so I pass. Please help
Describe your question in more detail here (at least 40 characters please)
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Yaz, You are right it is unfair.
What is likely to have happened is your game connection failed and so didn't save your progress. I have had this and usually on harder levels.
Try again and if you pass and have the same issues, come back and let us know and we will escalate it for you.