Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I switched my game to another device and lost 500 levels and all of my boosters, also lost challanges to complete for extra boosters. If this isn't fixed I'll delete my account. I followed the recommended steps and it didn't work.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Amanda, Have you checked that you are connected to your previous log in?I have a link that explains a transferral to a new device. Moving devices
Hi Amanda,
Have you checked that you are connected to your previous log in?
I have a link that explains a transferral to a new device.
Moving devices