Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
So sad. I logged in one day and was at day 39. The very next day, I'm back at 1.
This means it will be over a month before I can play the game again.
Also, when will King Care start treating us like people?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Christina, backwards first. Why is King care not treating you like people?I assure you that players are very important. Moderators pop in here and there but us community superstars can be found everywhere and we are just players! King care is a community based forum, here to help with or escalate problems Is it the daily log in calendar? The studio ARE aware of this and send their biggest apologies. They are trying to fix it but its taking a little longer than they planned. Keep checking for updates and as soon as they manage to squash the bugs, they will release a fix
Hi Christina,
backwards first. Why is King care not treating you like people?
I assure you that players are very important. Moderators pop in here and there but us community superstars can be found everywhere and we are just players! King care is a community based forum, here to help with or escalate problems
Is it the daily log in calendar? The studio ARE aware of this and send their biggest apologies. They are trying to fix it but its taking a little longer than they planned.
Keep checking for updates and as soon as they manage to squash the bugs, they will release a fix
Hey, I have Answered but its sat in moderation It should be released Monday. I am so sorry for the delay. The spam filters are over working and blocking anything with a link or trigger words.