Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
It's been a couple of weeks since I got a new quest and I've run out of boosters so it's really impeding my progress now.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Good evening Kmcsnowball thank you for posting on King care.
Unfortunately the quests have a hiccup and the studio are currently trying to find the source of the problem.
They send their biggest apologies and have said that as soon as it is fixed, there will be an update in the store but unfortunately, they have no time scale at the moment.
I am sorry I couldn't help more but at least you know its not just you