Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I was up to Level 540 on Soda Saga and now when I return to the game, it starts me out on Level 1. Is there a way I can resume at 540?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Posted an answer but the anti spam is working overtime. The correct response should hopefully be released from jail on Monday
Hi Joan, thank you for posting on King care.
Gremlins have got into the works and played havoc. Can you scroll up to the correct level and play it alright? The good news is if you can, they are aware of it and are hopefully sorting it