Candy crush Soda crashed, after reinstall ost all boosts and about 200 gold bars

Jenny_Lee-4
Jenny_Lee-4 Posts: 2 Newbie

hello is there any way to get these back as I have played a long time to get almost 1000 gold bars, 400 or so lollipops etc, on latest iOS and game version

Answers

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 14,956 Community Manager

Boosters are saved directly in your device's memory, which always allows you to use them while playing offline. However, as they are saved directly to your device, sometimes by deleting and reinstalling the game or with an update of either your device's operating system or of the game itself, then the boosters can unfortunately be lost. 

But you should not lose Gold bars and according to our system, yous still have Gold bars and looking at the transaction, all is accounted for. 

/QueenB

• Jenny_Lee-4
    Jenny_Lee-4 Posts: 2 Newbie

Boosters are saved directly in your device's memory, which always allows you to use them while playing offline. However, as they are saved directly to your device, sometimes by deleting and reinstalling the game or with an update of either your device's operating system or of the game itself, then the boosters can unfortunately be lost. 

But you should not lose Gold bars and according to our system, yous still have Gold bars and looking at the transaction, all is accounted for. 

/QueenB

Thank you for you reply but while I still have gold bars I know I did lose about 200 gold bars as I’m very frugal when “spending them and keep my bars near the thousand mark. This kind of puts you off investing time accumulating bars/boost when they can be easily lost

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?