Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
can I be put back to my correct level of 553 please...I keep getting dropped to 550 which is super hard to do...tired of constantly doing the same level...close to quitting game for good
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
What do you mean you keep getting dropped to level 550? Is your profile picture stuck there perhaps? Do you see any stars on the level?
You might have to replay the level and pass it again so the game gets back on track. If you have any doubts, add a screenshot here of the game map showing your profile picture so I can have a closer look. https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/
Cheers,
/QueenB