Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I lost all my progress to candy crush soda, how do I get it back, I was at level 600 approx, thanks Karen
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Not to worry Karen as you're game has been backed up
Your profile picture, is it on level 1 and if yes, can you make sure the game app is connected to Facebook or Kingdom so your progress can sync back?
This link will come in handy: https://goo.gl/5htdnV
/QueenB
Hi Freddy,Please follow this link for language options:https://care.king.com/en/alphabetty-saga/unsupported-languageSorry for the inconvenience
Hi Freddy,
Please follow this link for language options:
https://care.king.com/en/alphabetty-saga/unsupported-language
Sorry for the inconvenience
comment installer king.com sur mon téléphone android Nougat 7.0.
Hi Karen,
I am sorry you are having this issue. How are you saving your progress? (Logging in with a King or Facebook account?) Please make sure you are logged in using the same account you saved your previous progress on.