Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I haven’t received rewards for a while and the game starts me back one level. When I’ve hit special gift levels, I haven’t gotten them and now I’m way ahead of them. Messed up - about to delete this game permanently!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Main game - using iPad. It places me at level 1954 and I’m on level 2044 so I can’t ever get those special gifts when reaching certain levels. And I waste lots of tome scrolling until I get to the place I really am - 2 full levels above where my marker shows!
Hi Denise,
Are you talking about the main game or special events?
Can you tell me which device/OS you are using.