Level 942 candy crush soda keeps locking up when I have no more moves

Amanda_Tucker
Amanda_Tucker Posts: 2 Newbie

When I play on my iPad at the end of my moves the screen shows the options 'complete this level to keep your progress 7 gold bars. I don't want to pay so I hit the x but this doesn't work. I cant get off the screen. I have reinstalled (on ipad) still got problem. I can play ok on laptop through FB. Please advise me.

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,589 Pet Rescue Moderator

Hi Amanda, 

I am not familiar with this sort of thing. I have never heard it ask you to pay to keep progress in a normal level game other than the special events. 

Are there any updates in the store in case it was an issue? And could you provide me with a screenshot so that I can pass it on to the moderator. 

Which ipad is it and the ios version please?

• Amanda_Tucker
    Amanda_Tucker Posts: 2 Newbie

Thanks for trying, as it happened the following day it resolved itself. Although it locked up again 2 days later. I found the best way was to shut down my iPad Air and start it up again. That way it seemed to kick it out of its loop. 

The options are to buy extra treats which help you in the game not extend it. 

• Lady_Choo

Ah I see thankyou I learn something new everyday :D 

At least you found a solution even if it is a very long winded way for you.. I might just mention it to the team in case anyone else reports it. Thanks to you we know how to deal with it now :) in fact I seem to think someone in another game had a similar issue. Technology is great when it works properly lol. 

Have a nice day :) 

• Lady_Choo

Hi, update here, it is officially an issue, so at least you know its being worked on! :)

https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/cant-quit-or-x-out-my-game

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?