Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
In Candy Crush Soda at the top of the screen is a reward (3 balls) click on it and it’s a machine and s ball drops out to give a reward, this reward used to be every day but has recently gone to every 48 hours. Why?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Debby,
I spoke to another Superstar who seems to think that its likely a test as not all players have got it.
I would assume that the time change is a tweak they are testing
Thank you for posting on King care.
To be honest, I don't know, so I am going to ask someone that hopefully will. Its possible that they could have made a change, but it would be nice to have it confirmed.
I will get back to you when I know