Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I deactivated my original facebook account and created a new facebook account. Can I sync my kingdom account to my new facebook, please? My new facebook is level 5, but my kingdom is level 2431
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thanks @Chicken Slayer for passing on
@Candy I am very sorry but we cannot un-merge accounts. We can add progress to a new account and remove levels from an account but if your Kingdom is connected to another Facebook account I cannot unlink them. Sorry :-(
Hi, You cannot transfer progress from one account to another yourself, but I am going to pass you over to the moderator who should be able to.
Thank you for posting on King care