Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I'll give it one more week if it's not resolved then I'm done. Shoddy customer service to a paying customer.
Thanks
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Amanda,
I see there was a reply two weeks ago explaining transferring devices https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/moving-game-progress-to-a-new-device
Boosters are saved locally and can not be moved, your progress should. Please make sure you are logging in on the same account. If still not the same level go on your old device and follow the instructions in the FAQ to sync your progress then try on the new device with the same account from the previous device.