Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Tried to purchase additional moves on level 5 of BGHill. Kept getting store not available msg. Tried several times with no success. When I logged back in the next day I had lost over 100 bars off my account. Would like them back
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Rosie!
If you're having technical or connection issues on your game, I recommend to hold off further purchasing if you're using free Gold Bars and wouldn't want to lose them.
If you have lost any purchases, please check out our purchase issues page in order to sort out the issue: https://goo.gl/MR7Eq9
I hope this helps!
Jenny