Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I switched to a new phone and when I transferred my info I lost my Candy Crush progress.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Paul!
If you haven't saved the game through your Facebook or Kingdom account, the game is not saved in our servers but locally in your phone. Naturally then the game then cannot sync over to other devices.
If you have the game on your previous phone still, go back and connect the game to either Facebook or Kingdom. Kingdom option is the orange button in your in-game settings.
If you had saved the game on the old device, simply reconnect the game app to the same account on your new device.
I hope this helps!
Jenny