Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
i have spent a lot of money getting to where I was and it started me back at level. WTF? I just bought 100 gold bars yesterday!!! Please fix this ASAP. I am really upset! Tried all the fixes and none of them worked!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Good afternoon JillyBean778,
Were you connected to either the Kingdom or Facebook?
https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/remember-to-connect-to-kingdom-1
https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/remember-to-connect-to-facebook
It seems like you have been disconnected. Have all your gold bars gone too?
Try the connection steps and let me know if everything comes back. If it doesn't can you let me know what you are playing on please (operating system)
Thank you