why is candy crush soda now bouncing the candy? this is very annoying.

Answers

• Doreen_Joyce
    Doreen_Joyce Posts: 4 Newbie

the techs are apparently testing this new  thing so the more people who complain about it the better.  for me  it is almost bringing on a full migraine  so please stop messing with the game .

• Leanne-5
    Leanne-5 Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi guys,

Thanks for feedback for the bouncing candy. It's a temporary feature that is currently being tested. 

Feel free to add further comments to this thread and I will make sure the Game Studio gets your feedback.

- Mark

Yes please remove the bouncing. I have stopped playing this for now as the bouncing is very annoying. Please let us know when the bouncing has been removed.
  • Rachel-14
    Rachel-14 Posts: 1 Newbie

Not a fan of the fast pace and bouncing candies! Hurts my eyes and gives me a headache. I've barely touched the game since this update and whenever I do it's not long before I give up and do something else

• Juniper29
    Juniper29 Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi guys,

Thanks for feedback for the bouncing candy. It's a temporary feature that is currently being tested. 

Feel free to add further comments to this thread and I will make sure the Game Studio gets your feedback.

- Mark

makes me nauseous to play now
  • Sunnyblueskies
    Sunnyblueskies Posts: 4 Newbie

Don't like it either. Rather play something else then. As if candy crush soda isn't problematic enough with being memory hungry on mobile devices. Adding this bouncing and irritation to my eyes............ it's just not fun anymore.

• Lies_Van_Rompaey
    Lies_Van_Rompaey Posts: 2 Newbie

"A temporary feature that is being tested"? I've been staring at those stupid bouncing candies for quite a while now. I can only conclude this response was meant to placate disgruntled users in the expactation that they would get used to the bouncing and stop complaining about it.

In other words King "Care" doesn't really care.

To King Care: If users let you know they don't like a feature, you should present a solution and not just ignore them.

I can't play the game as it is now. Too bad, because I really liked it.

• Bikertex
    Bikertex Posts: 4 Newbie

Any new info on the bouncy stuff?  I haven't played since it started and can't until they change it.  Guess I'm gonna find another game to sink my time and money into!

• Bikertex
    Bikertex Posts: 4 Newbie

the techs are apparently testing this new  thing so the more people who complain about it the better.  for me  it is almost bringing on a full migraine  so please stop messing with the game .

Yep, definitely provokes a headache.
  • Cupcake-6
    Cupcake-6 Posts: 4 Newbie

This problem still hasn't been fixed. This was my favorite game and I used to play this game every night, but it is no longer playable with the bouncing candies. I have stopped playing the game and will no longer play it until this issue is fixed. Please fix the issue ASAP so I can play it again.

• wood1233
    wood1233 Posts: 2 Newbie

This is still a thing.  I quit playing for a while and hoped it would be gone, but it's still like that.  I hate it, a lot.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?