Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Can you please fix this game so candy is not bouncing, I have been playing for years but can’t continue like this. It is horrible
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Don't give up Livelifelarge24, it will go again I am sure, its not popular
I can’t stand the new bouncing candy either. I don’t think I’ll play the game anymore, I hate it! I too had been playing it for years
Good evening Betty, I think I have the answer to that. Can you please looks at this thread and see if this is the issue you have. If so, could you add your feedback to that post please
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/is-your-candy-crush-soda-game-running-fast
It hurts my eyes giving me a headache!
King knows the answer