Soda Win10. Lvl 707, Bubble. BubbleBears rise above Candy String but don’t pop, can’t win level.

Joel_R.
Joel_R. Posts: 10 Level 2

Was playing Level 707 (a Bubble Level, neither Hard nor Super-Hard), with a Green Candy Rocket Team Competition going on, and I had full Golden Road boosters for winning over six levels in a row, plus the Daily Booster (Colorizer in this case).

I lost them all (except the Daily, and lost much time from that) because several times I should’ve won easily, yet could not because at least once per try, one or more of the six Bubble Bears would shoot up to the top (I had successfully popped all of the Bottles and the Purple Soda was all the way to the top, three board-rows above the Candy String) yet the Bubble would just plain not pop! It’d just sit there, as if it hadn’t passed through the string, yet it had.

Nothing I could do could get it to register as having passed through and popped the Bubble to release the Bear inside. I tried using Special Candies to blast it, and more. The only way I could think of would be to use Free Switch boosters to forcibly move it back down below the Candy String, but I was out of those, and I really shouldn’t be forced to use such a thing anyway.

Please help! My team is about to lose the Competition!

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?