Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
My daughter has been on my phone all weekend playing candy crush. She has made lots of unauthorized purchases that I am wondering how to get a refund for.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Taneka,
As we don't handle purchase issues on King care because you need more one to one help, I am going to give you a purchase issues link, the contact details will be on there.
https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/did-something-go-wrong-with-your-purchase-1
You may already have done this, but if not, can I strongly advise that you either turn inapp purchases off (until you want them in which case you just need to turn them back on) remove payment methods, or password protect it in future. That way it saves you a lot of panicking if she does it again
If you're not sure how to do this, let me know and your phone OS version and I will get you the info