Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I had to factory reset my phone due to a malfunction
I didn't have an account on king and my facebook was not connected either. Can I please get back on track?
I was already on level 467 on CC Jelly and
Level 850 on CC Soda.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thanks @Chicken Slayer
@JuliaWelcome to King Care! I can understand your disappointment, let's get you back on track so that you can continue on your sweet journey! Please firstly create a Facebook and Kingdom account and link it to your game, I have sent you a private message so that you can share this account info with me, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen. As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)
Have a lovely week!
Hi Julia, I will pass your question over to one of our moderators and she can wave her magic wand.Thank you for posting, she will be in touch
Hi Julia,
I will pass your question over to one of our moderators and she can wave her magic wand.
Thank you for posting, she will be in touch