Can we have support for 10+ letter words?

Options
Alessandro_S
Alessandro_S Posts: 314 Level 4

Currently the game (at least in Italian, both on Android and Facebook) doesn't recognize words longer than 10 characters - replaying older levels for higher scores made me stumble into this limitation several times.

Best Answer

• nBoo
    nBoo Posts: 110 Kingster
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hey there Alessandro! Sadly, there are technical reasons on why there's a letter cap. I personally play on spanish and (although very rarely) have ran into the same issue multiple times. There's no plan to change it right now, but, who knows, maybe one day we'll have a look at it. Glad to hear there's someone like you replaying levels and looking for 10+ letter words :). Good luck with it and thanks for posting!

Answers

• nBoo
    nBoo Posts: 110 Kingster
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hey there Alessandro! Sadly, there are technical reasons on why there's a letter cap. I personally play on spanish and (although very rarely) have ran into the same issue multiple times. There's no plan to change it right now, but, who knows, maybe one day we'll have a look at it. Glad to hear there's someone like you replaying levels and looking for 10+ letter words :). Good luck with it and thanks for posting!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?