Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
It's been a month now that I can't collect boxes after passing levels. Also my avatar is stuck on a level I passed a while ago. I tried doing an update. I even reinstalled the app.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
You're welcome, I am sorry I can't give you any good news yet. And yes, you should be happy, Buuuuuuut, it would drive me nuts too! So I understand your frustration! It could be worse though and you might have had to replay all of them :O
Have a good weekend
That stinks. Thanks for letting me know. And yeah it does let me scroll to the level I'm on. So I guess I should just be happy about that.
Good evening Cwagner67,
Unfortunately its been longer than that for some and no end in sight. The trouble is they are not having the issue with all players so its harder to replicate it.
Can you still scroll up to the correct level you should be on and play as normal?